So I called the vet. Admitted something is wrong or worse or over.
He fell down the stairs; barked into the air to come back into the house that was yards away and behind him; ran into the wall so hard he sneezed for several minutes. At night he panted and paced in circles through the bedroom, the master bathroom and back through the bedroom for hours. He has accidents constantly instead of sometimes.
But...
He woo hoos when I take out his leash. His whole body can still welcome me even if I have been in the same room and he just noticed me. I can still recognize pieces of him but not very often and he can rarely enjoy those moments.
When I bring him to the vet I wonder what he will think? I wonder what I will be able to admit? I wonder if he will come home?
No comments:
Post a Comment